Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site. Sniper Gearbox and FTI Performance are subsidiaries of Force Techno, Inc.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
1815 Patterson Ave.
Deland, Florida 32724
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to FTI Performance five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
1815 Patterson Ave.
Deland, Florida 32724
Copyright © 2017-2018 FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2017-2018 FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox and its subsidiaries.
This policy covers how FTI treats personal information that it collects and receives. “Personal information” is information like your name, address, email address, or phone number that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that FTI does not own or control or to people that FTI does not employ or manage.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
FTI gathers personally identifiable information about users of the Site through the registration process and other means, such as user submissions and any web sites accessible through our Site. We use this personal information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Site and, generally, do not share this information with third parties except as set forth herein. However, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law or other special cases described below.
B. Personal Information
1. Registration: When you register to receive information or products from the Site, you will be asked to provide certain personal information when you sign up including name, address, telephone number, payment information, and email address. The personal information collected from Members during the registration process is used to manage each Member’s account (such as for billing purposes). This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances. However, in instances where FTI and a partner jointly promote the Site, FTI may provide the partner certain personal information, such as the name, address, and username of persons who subscribed to the Site or as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the results of the promotion. In this instance, personal information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose. FTI may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from personal information Members provide during registration (such as the total number, but not the names, of Members). As explained in more detail below, we may use this aggregated and non-identifying information to sell advertisements that appear on the Site.
2. Online Shopping: On the Site, you can purchase products, services or register to receive materials, such as a catalog or new product and service updates. In many cases, whether Member or non-registered user of the Site (“Visitor”), you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card information. If you complete an order for someone else, such as an online gift order sent directly to a recipient, you may be asked to provide information about the recipient, such as the recipient’s name, address, and phone number. FTI has no control over the “third parties” use of any personal information you provide when placing such an order. Please exercise care when doing so.
If you order products directly from FTI, we will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
3. Online Advertisements: FTI displays our online advertisements. We share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Visitors and Members collected through the registration process as well as through online surveys and promotions with these advertisers. Additionally, in some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For instance, an advertiser tells us the audience they want to reach (for example, females between 25 and 35 years of age) and provides us an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience. FTI does not share personal information about its Visitors or Members with these advertisers.
4. Responses to Email Inquiries: When Visitors or Members send email inquiries to FTI, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. FTI does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
5. Special Cases: It is FTI’s policy not to use or share the personal information about Visitors of Members in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, FTI may disclose personal information about Visitors or Members, or information regarding your use of the Site or Web sites accessible through our Site, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions or other user policies; to operate the Site properly; or to protect FTI and our Members.
C. Non-Personal Information & Cookies
FTI also gathers non-personal information through standard tracking mechanisms on FTI internet servers. For example, FTI employs “cookies” on various parts of the Site. Cookies are information that the Site transfers to the user's hard drive to facilitate record keeping and tracking a user's preferences. Non-personal information is primarily collected in order to improve the functionality and user's enjoyment of the Site, to tailor the Site to your individual preferences, and to make using the Site simpler and more enjoyable. The information that is typically tracked includes the type of internet browser and operating system being used by a user, and the user’s internet service provider.
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with users is of the utmost concern to FTI. Unfortunately no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while FTI strives to protect users’ personal information, FTI cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information users transmit to the Site, and users do so at their own risk.
Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Personal information that is maintained in our offices or stores is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls as well. Hard copies of private information are maintained in locked locations or cabinets with similar restrictions for electronic storage of private information. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise made unreadable.
III. COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to not knowingly solicit or exchange information with children under the age of 13 or otherwise contact children for any purpose. While we make every effort to ensure that the Site is fun and age-appropriate for our younger audience, we believe that there is no substitute for proper parental supervision. For further information about tips, tools, age-appropriate or kid-friendly Web sites and how to report online trouble, please visit www.getnetwise.com.
It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore, children under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for the Site. Children under 13 may use the Site, but should do so only with parental supervision, especially when it relates to the disclosure of personal information about children. Although FTI will do what it can to screen information from children under the age of 13 on the Site, FTI has no way to guarantee that a registrant or user is under 13. Therefore, to the maximum extent permitted by law, FTI is not responsible for a child’s use of the Site or the personal information supplied by a child on the Site.
IV. USER-INITIATED COMMUNICATION
From time to time, portions of the Site may enable you to send email to us or to third parties and to participate in public bulletin boards and discussion groups (hosted by us or one or more of our service providers). All postings to public bulletin boards and discussion groups become our property. Whenever you choose to initiate these kinds of communications with us, or anyone else, you may expect to be contacted in return.
Also, remember that our bulletin boards and discussion groups are open to the public, and therefore, your postings can be seen by anyone and are not protected by us or any other entity. Please use your own discretion when deciding what to post publicly, and whom to contact. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete inappropriate postings from our bulletin boards and discussion groups; provided, however, the reservation of this right shall not, under any circumstances, obligate us to conduct such editing or deletions.
FTI discussion boards are a free service to enable you to share comments about products and services available on our site. This service is available only to individuals older than 13 years of age who have purchased items from the Site and are in good standing with FTI. If you use the Site discussion boards, you are certifying that you are old enough to participate in the boards.
V. THIRD PARTY LINKS
VI. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For an explanation of FTI’s practices and policies related to the Sites terms and conditions of use, please read our Terms and Conditions.
VII. REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
FTI Converters, LLC
1815 Patterson Ave.
Deland, Florida 32724
Effective date: September 12, 2019
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, FTI Performance ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, FTI Performance ships merchandise to Canada, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Sales Tax
- FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox charges applicable sales tax for merchandise shipped within the state of Florida.
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or it’s Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
- You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
A 10% return charge is applicable on all returns. Freight Charges are non-refundable. Products that have been installed are non-returnable.
- Store Hours
- Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. FTI Performance and Sniper Gearbox and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of FTI Performance shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and FTI Performance or Sniper Gerbox with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by FTI Performance or Sniper Gearbox. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.